News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

I need a AnyRail tutor in Chicago

Started by tim.kelley, September 14, 2022, 07:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tim.kelley

Good afternoon,
Tim Kelley here. I live in Palatine, Illinois which is in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I need an Anyrail tutor to help me get my layout design finished. I have watched plenty of Anyrail youtube videos and some things I'm just not getting. My layout certainly isn't complex. If you know your way around AnyRail and you are somewhere in the Chicago metro area, please contact me. I'm willing to pay your for your expertise!
Thanks
Tim

David

Hi Tim! Welcome here.

Alternatively, you can perhaps post here what you have as your plan so far. If it's not too complex or too much work, I'm sure people will help you. What you need to post is the AnyRail file, so the file with extension ".any".
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

The Track Planner

Hi Tim,

For the last eight to nine years, I have professionally designed track plan using AnyRail. Along with my professional design business, I'm always happy to do intital reviews of track plans, offer possible solutions, and give general design advice, at no charge.

I live in Colorado, but you're weclome to contact me through my website at www.thetrackplanner.com.

William (Bill) Beranek - The Track Planner

BadBanana

Tim,

As David has said, there's no harm in posting your .any file here and explain what it is that you're trying to do.  Also take a sentence or two to describe what you want the layout for - it is freight switching, or perhaps mostly scenic with longer runs, etc.   Someone may be able to come up with some simple suggestions that help.