News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Not able to color tracks/blocks

Started by kiwi42, October 26, 2022, 02:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwi42

Hi All, I have a plan of a track from a friend of my Club, it seem that I can not click any track to color, however I can still do my OWN layout here, with color to track or blocks.

Friend email it to my email download I loaded in to my Anyrail, are able to alter any tracks, have been though every TAB, that I can think of, but not luck here

:) now able to use LAYERS

Thanks for your time
Kiwi42

David

To color track, create sections. Only sections can have a color.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

kiwi42

David
Thanks for the reply, but sad to say I am still not able to Color a track or tracks.

Method - PICKED one section of track top left of PLAN, 3 pieces.
Click some track up to a Point, that is isolated, leaving it UNSPECIFED and calling it "dc Loading" and then click a color, NOTHING happens.

I see that MY PLAN was download once, was this you to do do a test.

Is there some thing else that I have not checked to allow to do color, as I said earlier it was from someone else that sent to me, as I am still able to do MY LAYOUT.

MY LAPTOP is a low level one and I have a few OTHER PLANS in the directory, which may be making it slower to react, so I have been clearing out most of the older plans, but need more to do perhaps.

Thank You
Kiwi42

kiwi42

David, in looking around I downloaded another from AR and was able to click the track and change the color, so this is leading to think there is something to CLICK or UNCLICK somewhere on my sent plan.

Also I am able to CHANGE the color of some of the text on MY PLAN.

David, are you able to send to me HERE the PLAN that you downloaded to test.

ANOTHER plan here from Colorado, I was able to change the color

I HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEM, in the SHOW TAB, "sections" was not TAGGED
Thanks
Kiwi42