News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Can't update - still on 6.12.3

Started by chris hutchinson, November 26, 2022, 01:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris hutchinson

I have recently relicensed but I cannot update from 6.12.3.

The method prescribed "Check for Updates" does not respond.

Please help AnyRail

David

You can always just download the latest version from our website and install that.
The end result is the same.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

chris hutchinson

Thank you David.  Thought about it after the post. Success!

dlusicic

David,
I'm using older version to. When try to update receved following masages:

Caled RunScript when not marked in progres, and
Called InstallFinalize when no install in progres.

Is it something wrong with my computer? How to solve the issue?

David

Could you please restart your computer, download the latest version from our website and try to install that?

dlusicic

David, without changing, the same messages.

David

This is probably not an AnyRail issue, but an issue with your Windows installation.
First thing to check is if
C:\Windows\Temp
is writable.

Please check here for details:

https://www.shareus.com/windows/solved-error-2503-called-runscript-when-not-marked-in-progress.html

dlusicic

David, thank you. Problem solved. Now I have version 6.50.2. Another question. How to set the icon/image place the gray character of the person on the left.

BadBanana

This is not much different to most internet forums.  In this case, at the top of the forum web page (in the bar above the AnyRail logo), you'll see a button with your user name (dlusicic).  Click it and then select user profile.  There you have the option to upload a small avatar image if you wish.  Note that the forum software imposes a size limit of 65x65 pixels, so if you have a suitable image you may want to resize it first (you can use your preferred graphics editor - even Paint 3D which is part of Windows 10, for example).

dlusicic

Thanks, I'll find something!