News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Trackplan Saved Date

Started by Wayne_PRR, December 11, 2022, 01:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne_PRR

Greetings!

I have a track plan that I have been updating.  The interesting thing is that the last saved date in the directory listing is back in August.  Any idea as to why this date is not updating?  Other files, such as from Word or Excel, have their dates updated as a file is saved.

Thanks!

BadBanana

Just a thought...  Do you have Windows displaying the date created for the file rather than the date modified?  In Explorer, you can right-click the header for each column to chose which information is displayed or hidden.  Another possibility is that you're not modifying the file that you're looking at in the directory listing; rather you might have another file with the same name located in a different folder.

Wayne_PRR

BadBanana solved it!  Well!  Sometimes the answer problem is so easy that you can't see the solution!  I did not have the "Date Modified" column!  I just perused many of my folders and they all have the "Date Modified" column.  This is the only folder I have found that did not!  Thanks for the solution!

BadBanana

You're welcome.  Windows can allow individual folders to have different views.  However, you can select a view for a folder and then apply it to that folder and all sub-folders - this may allow stray settings to be reset without going through all folders individually.