News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Most of my layout is now GREYED OUT

Started by kiwi42, January 20, 2023, 02:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwi42

I did have my layout working the other day, now its not, 1st though of GLUE could not find so PUT IN GLUE  in after HILIGHT EVERYTHING then UNGLUE still no luck, I did notice a YELLOW LOCK in the Bottom bar on the right side, have never seem this before, as I think I might have to much with the layout, can not CUT, DELETE, only copy and add GLUE or unglue.

I have been making new plans of NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST of the above layout, so this leads me to think I have got too much on the MAIN PLAN and also there is a LOT OF FILES in the AUTOSAVE, I wonder how to save them to my EXTERNAL DRIVE(1TB)

THANKS

David

It might be you locked the layer the element you want to move is in.
To check this, open the Layers pane (from the HOME tab) and see if the padlock is closed for some of the layers.
Otherwise, please post your plan here (or to support) so we can see what is going on.

Every ten minutes of your AnyRail session, the program makes a backup in the Autosave folder and removes the older back ups of that session. Still, when you have many sessions, the Autosave folder will grow. You can safely delete the older files if you don't need them anymore, but we've also had very happy customers that recovered a very old version of their plan!

It's not possible to change the Autosave folder. The reason is that we feel the backup function should always work, and with an external drive, this is not always the case.

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

kiwi42