News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Moving track plan from free version of Anyrail to licensed version

Started by Georgia, February 22, 2023, 02:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georgia

Hello All
As the subject indicates, I have created the beginning of what will eventually be a moderately large HO layout using the free version of Anyrail.  I enjoy the software and plan to purchase a license so I can add more track to my layout.  Does anyone know if I can copy my plan in the free version into the license version of Anyrail?  I would like to avoid doing all my work all over again if possible.
Best regards,
Rick in SE Georgia USA

Future-Digital

I believe that all you have to do is open the free version, go to HELP, enter your License Registration information, and then you open your plan file like you always did.

Very Simple.

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

David

That's correct, just enter your license key and you can continue to work on your plan beyond 50 track elements.
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.