News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Peco Setrack Level Crossings

Started by Nick the Cabin Boy, March 11, 2023, 04:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Cabin Boy

Using Peco Setrack, I want to show a three track level crossing. In theory, that should/could be ST-20B+ST-21+ST-20A+ST-21+ST-20B. But I can't connect an ST-21 to both sides of an ST-20A. I've tried every variation I can think of, but the best I can get is ST-20B+ST-20A+ST-21, then another, unconnected ST-21 (which is in the correct position, just no connected, and, finally, another unconnected ST-20B.

Am I missing something, or does something need to be done to allow what I want to do?

Nick the Cabin Boy,
About to move house again, this time for some years, we hope!
Elizabeth Grove, South Australia
Building Pottersbridge, a fictional town a little North of London, served by a fictional Heritage Railway, in N

David

Is the attached combination what you want? It works here, so I'm not really sure what happens.
Do you have 'Autoconnect' on?
David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

VictorPM

I'm not familiar with the Peco Setrack system, but I just tried some and had no problem connecting all the level crossing parts, whether to parallel rail tracks or to themselves.

Greetings, Victor

Nick the Cabin Boy

Well, I'm not sure what happened!

I just tried assembling what I wanted away from the actual proposed position, and it all worked. So I just deleted the makeshift assembly and put in the new one.

Thanks, David and Victor for showing me that I haven't gone completely mad!

Cheers,
Nick the Cabin Boy
About to move to a house with a room for trains!
Elizabeth Grove, South Australia
Building Pottersbridge, a fictional town a little North of London, served by a fictional Heritage Railway, in N