News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

Version 4.10

Started by David, December 16, 2010, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Hello everyone!

Today, a new version 4.10 has been released.
Not so much new, but still worth it we hope.

New:
- Märklin H0 signals
- Better export as image. More control over the resulting picture
- The long awaited turntable and Tidmouth Sheds from Bachmann (H0) have been added! Finally a safe place for Thomas to stay for the night  ;D

Updated libraries:
- Märklin C track
- Bachmann E-Z track (#4 turnouts)
- Kato N Unitrack

Bugfixes:
- Memory leak in text processing fixed
- Import of some older files failed. This has been fixed.
- More consistent display of selected items at various zoom levels

I hope there's something for everyone there.

David.

Additions:
Version 4.10.1:
- Fixed problem with image export
- Fixed Tomix Finetrack library
- Fixed problem with extensible track

Version 4.10.2:
- Updated image export function
- Fixed problem with Jouef New Rails
- Fixed problem with TrainPlayer export

David Hoogvorst. Founder and Owner of DRail Software. Creator of AnyRail.

Future-Digital

Do you have time to establish new

"HO Scale STRUCTURES - User Submitted"

and

"N Scale STRUCTURES - User Submitted"

categories in the Forum, now?  Please!

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

pennystoxx

Hi, thanks for this great program. I really would like a way to calculate the distance between 2 rail ends.

I work with marklin c-rails and a lot of times you have to fill up a certain length with a combination of available pieces..

now i use the "meetlat" to measure distance ... but that is not precise

Since the coordinated of rail ends are know it must be pretty easy to implement this ....

a next extension can be to fill up automatically with the best combination...

attached picture from xls i use to select the best combination of pieces (price / fit )

David

Yes, that's an easy function to add. We'll put it on the to do list.

Thanks,

David.

Future-Digital

Will that "best fit" function also work for sectional track, like Bachmann's EZ-Track? Please!

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

Jeff

If what is above is in an Excel .xls file, then it should be fairly easy to modify. You really like EZ Track? I'm afraid I'd hate not being able to have smooth curves and less-than-straight stretches. But that's just me.
Later,                                                AnyRail Fanatic
Jeff                      and Unofficial Guy Who Knows Almost Everything About It

pennystoxx

for starting with a simple button / function to calculate the length between 2 rail ends would be of very great help

ths content of the xls is the output of a small programm generating all combinations

if anyone is interested i can email the xls .. it contains marklin c-rails and k-rails data

thanks

Jeff

Or, you could post it as an attachment in a thread under General Discussion...
Later,                                                AnyRail Fanatic
Jeff                      and Unofficial Guy Who Knows Almost Everything About It

Modelspoorkelder

Quote from: David on December 16, 2010, 08:27:32 PM
New
- Märklin H0 signals
Updated libraries
- Märklin C track

Hi David,

Great job! Just a week ago I purchased Anyrail and requested for the Märklin signals and the new C-rail track 24360 and contact rail 24995. And now they are already added. Well, you can guess what I will going to do this weekend.

Thanks,
Daan

Plexat

First of all thanks for the update. I recently purchased this app but I like it a lot.
One problem though. Since the update I can NOT extend the extendable rail in the Piccolo (Fleischmann N) any more. This was possible in the previous version but no matter what it stays the pre-defined length.
My mistake or ....?
Hope to hear.

David

Correct. We're currently in a rush to fix that!

David.

David

The problem with extensible track is solved in 4.10.1

David.