News:

Due to heavy spamming attempts on this forum, automatic registration has been disabled. We will approve registration requests as quickly as possible (unless you're a spammer of course :) )

Main Menu

HO-Scale Structures

Started by Future-Digital, December 17, 2010, 02:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Future-Digital

Store HO Scale STRUCTURES in this Thread.

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

Future-Digital

Here are quite a few miscellaneous structures - HO Scale. Some of these will reappear in another category when the appropriate category is finished.

Merry Christmas!  Enjoy!

Updated 2 March 2011

Bill
"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

Future-Digital

Here is the entire current line of Woodland Scenics "Built & Ready" - HO Scale.

Last Updated: 2 March 2011

Bill

Future-Digital

Here is the entire current line of Woodland Scenics "Design Preservation" - HO Scale.

Future-Digital

Here is the entire current line of Woodland Scenics "Design Preservation GOLD" - HO Scale.

Soulnet

Thanks for these! At least you've got angles in yours when I drew these I just used the whole space used in a square!

Future-Digital

Here is the entire current line of Lunde Studios Kits for HO Scale.

Enjoy!

Bill

Pirate_Pete

Thanks Bill!

Any chance of someone adding the Walthers Ethanol Series buildings?

Thanks,

Peter

Future-Digital

The entire current Walthers Cornerstone ETHANOL SERIES STRUCTURES: HO-Scale is attached, below.

Bill

Pirate_Pete

Bill, you are a star!  Thanks!

Future-Digital

Here is the current full line of WoodlandScenics HO Scale PREFAB STRUCTURES.

Enjoy.

Bill

Pirate_Pete

RhB_HJ

A growing selection of HO scale NA Town structures.

A lot more to come!
Hans-Joerg Mueller
Coldstream, BC   Canada

http://www.rhb-grischun.ca

My train videos

Win7Pro 64bit; 8 GB RAM; i5 2.67GHz; 1920x1080 22" display

Future-Digital

COOL! Keep up the fine work.

Bill

RhB_HJ

Update 2012/04/01

More of the Branchline structures (most of what fits in towns), the Rural stuff to follow ... later.
I think this week I'll concentrate on garden layout matters. Tons of stuff to do.  ::) ::)

Contents of AR file uploaded
Hans-Joerg Mueller
Coldstream, BC   Canada

http://www.rhb-grischun.ca

My train videos

Win7Pro 64bit; 8 GB RAM; i5 2.67GHz; 1920x1080 22" display